Mirtazapine not helping

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve been taking 15mg of Mirtazapine and 150mg venlafaxine xr for 6 weeks now but don’t seem to feel any better. 

I’ve been off work for 8 weeks and looking for another job but the way I feel at the moment I can’t face thinking about it.

Has anyone had any similar issues with Mirtazapine? 

Any advice / response would be much appreciated 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry the meds aren’t working for you. I have taken 15mg mirtazapine and 300mg venlafaxine since July 2015 and they work great for me. Hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

Thanks for the feedback.

Are you taking the ER if you don’t mind me asking?

I’ve always been fine on venlafaxine but it stopped working last September so I was told to increase from 75 to 150mg but this hasn’t worked so far.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.