Mirtazapine withdrawal

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello friends and fellow people's who have taken mirt and gone through WD or can't get off the stuff. You aren't alone and there are so many people going though it and some in the middle of of it and also some at the end. ( of their rope ) I made a facebook page for all the facebooker's a place we could go and post and exchange ideas and yes complain and agonize if need be. It will be a place of support for all. The best part is I made it secret. Which means no one can see it. I think everyone would like that idea of no one but group being able to even know it exsists. So the only way to get a group going I guess is to invite others to join. I am not good with technology so if someone wants to write the mission statement for the group ect...Id be glad to hand leadership to them. The paxil WD site on facebook might be a good source of how to run a withdrawal group. Anyone interested? 

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Rose, i am currently withdrawing from Mirt and having a lousy time of it, so any support page I would welcome, good for you
    • Posted

Hi Craig my name on facebook is Rose McKay from indiana send me a friend request. The page is blank for now because I want everyone to have a voice in what we r there to accomplish I don't think we need any rules most mirt WD people are kind and real nice so friend me and then add anyone on here you want!

Let's see if this helps

• Posted

Yes i'll be on it, let it fly !!

There is a Mirtazapine (Remeron ®) "closed group" already, but not specifically for wd ... just saying ... if anyone's interested 

• Posted

Hi Calmer, I sent a request to that group a week ago and have had no response, so i am not sure how active the group is currently. 
    • Posted

Not very then !  Thanks Lee - once you're accepted you're "UP THERE" to your "friends" tho' hey ...  hmmm not sure about that!
  • Posted

Meeee... I'm currently on 7.5 from 45mg.. Dr app 2moz.. Not got round to writing my symptoms down tho 😓 thinking of going on the lowest dose of citalapram.. What's the lowest dose?? Just need to get mirt outa my system!!!! 😓😓😓😓😓
    • Posted

Hi I'm on 7.5mg of mirt, been a painful process withdrawing and I'm still not there yet, the lowest dose of citalopram is 10mg I believe
    • Posted

Thanks for the heads up Craig smile

I'm hoping to switch so will be easier to come off.. & to stop me eating everything at night 😫 as well as numerous other withdrawal hell symptoms !! 😴😴

• Posted

Great idea Rose. I would certainly join the FB group. Not all that good at administartion and the tech side, but mayby one of our savvy group will assist. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.