Mirtazapine withdrawal

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello friends and fellow people's who have taken mirt and gone through WD or can't get off the stuff. You aren't alone and there are so many people going though it and some in the middle of of it and also some at the end. ( of their rope ) I made a facebook page for all the facebooker's a place we could go and post and exchange ideas and yes complain and agonize if need be. It will be a place of support for all. The best part is I made it secret. Which means no one can see it. I think everyone would like that idea of no one but group being able to even know it exsists. So the only way to get a group going I guess is to invite others to join. I am not good with technology so if someone wants to write the mission statement for the group ect...Id be glad to hand leadership to them. The paxil WD site on facebook might be a good source of how to run a withdrawal group. Anyone interested? 

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Rose, what is the group called? I can't find you wink Not under a group name or your name. Help!
  • Posted

Lee... You can friend me on facebook rose McKay benson mn or I can firmed you once we do that,you can add who. Ever,you want . I had three choices for the page one was piblic one was friends only and one was secret I chose secret because I felt people would want to stay anonymous do you feel that's acurate? 
    • Posted

I am going to try and find you. Thanks Rose, but not having much luck (:
    • Posted

Is your cover picture on fb of a red flower with white stripes?   Having trouble finding you, just a bit !  ...  helllllp

haha

• Posted

lee hearing tnat from many people maybe i should make it public for awile

something else to consider although i know most here are from uk....the makers of this medication is merck and if you google it they have a patient complaint and help line number if you email them i bet they could get a uk number as well

• Posted

Hey Calmer, I think Rose has a red flower. Been looking so I hope I got the right Rose. Either that or someone else is going to think I'm really odd, which I am mostly. Hope you doing well x
    • Posted

Thanks Lee, can youu confirm when she "friends you" that it's her please ?!?

Yep, am good, just tirerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd    !  Soon as I lay down or switch on TV i'll be asleep - that'll be the Mirt !    smile

• Posted

Hey guys is tbis fb group still going that rose set up ? I can't seem to find it . Currently coming off this awful drug and finding it hard again .

Shez

• Posted

private message me to go to the facebook mirtazapine WD site thanks 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.