Mirtazipine

Posted , 2 users are following.

Still struggling to get out of bed and with motivation

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you dont say how long youve been taking mirt. took me 10 weeks of being on another anti depressant, until i got motivation to get up. now i do sun salutations, physical moving yoga for 20 mins, then shower. its amazing how these 2 things make me feel so much better. you have to do somethimg similar. its a bit like taking a small step, before getting up. you can wait the longer period until you get the motivation comes, when mirt is fully working, or now if you just got up, showered and did something small, you will feel better guaranteed. it comes down to discipline. you need to get up, shower, do something small but achievable, which will make you feel better. you can even have it in your mind if you dont feel good after doing it, you can go back to bed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.