misalignment in left chest area

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have this point in my left chest cavity, left of the spine, mid to upper back, from inside of the chest cavity, and deep. I feel pain and misalignment and blocked flow from this point. One time when I was with a massage therapist, she put me face up, and stood behind me to raise my head and upper back forward and to the right, and in that moment from the precision location we heard a pop, and everything felt great for  a week. I went to many chiropractors since and they won't even attempt to try to do the same maneuver. It's really sad all these doctors only know to do what they have always been doing and not really trying to solve patient's issues. My question is .... does anyone know how to adjust it by yourself based on what I said? I don't know how to fold my upper body forward to create leverage so things may snap back in place. Thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.