Missed 2 tablets!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I’m usually very good with taking my tablets, it seems to of become part of my bed time routine. Over the weekend I was so busy I forget two of my 10mg tablets and started again yesterday. Today I have felt constantly on edge, chest pains, pain in my right arm, like I’m unable to catch my breath and serious lump in my throat. It got that bad that I was so close to going to hospital because I genuinely thought there was something wrong, Is this normal to feel like this after missing tablets? Any advice would be great as I’m driving myself crazy jumping to conclusions. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Missing tablets not very smart..yes your having withdrawals from missing a few ...
    • Posted

My advice is don't skip doses and continue to take them it will relieve those symptoms you are experiencing..and let you doctor know what you have done...

• Posted

Hi Nicky, I know what you are experiencing. I have done the same thing a couple of times. Feels pretty awful for a couple of days then you will be fine. Unfortunately not much to do but wait it out. Try a hot bath and some long slow deep breaths. You will get thru it I promise!

Best Shane

• Posted

Hi Shane thank you for the reassurance, it’s nice to know these symptoms will pass. It’s my first time not taking them and lesson learnt I won’t be doing it again. 

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up