Missed 4 Days of Cit

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I went away for Easter and forgot my meds i spent the whole of Easter miserable and snappy and unable to sleep. After 2 days i was parionid badly and wouldnt let the kids out of my sight and today driving back i was a mad women (even more so them normal)

I have spoilt the kids break and feel really bad, i blow up my dads computer (smoke and flames) not on perpose and i neally hit my sister.

I am back and i have taken my cit but i have a bad headache and i am itchy??? not a side effect i had before.

I just want to want to cry and sleep if i could but life wont let me, so meny things keep happening i feel like i am not going to get a break, i am only 28 and have lived the life of a 80year old, is there ever a normal life?

I have to deal with my druggie brother tonight as he has gone of the rails again but i cant be bothered. I have my own problems why should i deal with him?

I ache due to sailing yesterday i didnt want to do it but dad made me. i new i would end up stiff and sore today. but i had been such a bitch to my dad this weekend I couldnt say no

I am back to work tomorrow with over 85 \"action\" email to deal with i want to give up now this is to much i am only longing out this life for my children and the way things are going they are not going to like me much, i dont let them do anything.

I have to now clear up the dinner plates and well i dont want to move i hurt to much, my hubby is visting his terminally ill father today so he is not around to help and i cant do this alone.

Sorry folks i had to let it all out

Marie

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hubby is home and mega fed up that i have messed up the house after he left it all nice for my arrival form Easter break. so he has got into the bath and left me to clean up and lack of energy has taken hold.

I have consulted my good friend red wine but i dont even think she can help on this one, i feel so low not just mentally but physically cant move dont want to move dont want anythink except for this to end i want to feel normal not like this i want to know rest not mind racing 24/7 i can sleep and when i do i have nightmares.

my eyes are heavy and bones aching, sleep nowear on the horizen kids playing up and hubby in a strop, kids should have gone to sleep hours ago but they are still hyper from \"holiday\"

Drink bottle of wine and sleep but feel bad tomorrow or not drink and stay awake all night and feel bad tomorrow, i can win what ever i do.

I havent got doc's for a week and they have stoped proscriping over the phone i have to go in for a mot after the last health problem.

I have had enough i know its because i havent had cit for a few days but i didnt feel this bad to begin with

Marie

• Posted

Hi Marie

Hope you are feeling a little better this morning?

Its not a good thing to forget to pack your meds, I hope they kick in again soon for you. You know you can get through all this you've just got to keep working at it. You can do it small steps at a time. from what i have read you have the personality and strenght to get through this.

I hope work today is not too bad for you? and the hangover is not too bad.

Take care.

Lizzy

• Posted

Hi Lizy

Thanks for the kind words, today had been ok i am still sore and aching my side effects are bad i didnt think i would get them after only 4 days of.

I stoped drinking last night so no hangover this morning drink isnt the answer i know but it does relax me when i am manic.

How are you doing at the moment?

Kind regards,

Marie

• Posted

Hi Marie

I'm fighting to keep a grip on things. I'm at that point where it is make or break at the moment too much going off.

Pleased to hear you didn't drink too much. You know you can come through this you have it in you I have seen it in your mesages to others.

I came off 30mg in just over a week I think i was so ill taking them I just didn't feel the side effects when i came off them. In fact I still have all the same symptoms as i did when i was on cit.

The kids are fighting over the tv I can see its going to end up with me getting cross.

I wonder how long it will take the cit to get back into your system? You do need to see a doctor. Repeats are not always the answer.

Just taken all the remotes off them its gone quiet now.

Take care

Lizzy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.