Missed period?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm just looking for some insight to set my mind at ease--I am now 30 days late--I have taken 8 tests all in the morning with concentrated urine and have gotten all negatives. My other half and I have not had sex since January and it was protected. I'm assuming I just missed feb all together and I'm due soon for march. I do suffer from anxiety and have dealt with irregular periods in the past (never completely missed one tho) I just want to know if I can believe those negative tests?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi it could well just be stress or odd times you can miss the odd period. But if worried I'd go see a nurse or Dr. I'd think that out of 8 tests some would be positive if it was pregnancy good luck x

• Posted

Thank you so much for responding! I've never used a forum like this! I do have an appointment this week--I was just going crazy! It's stressful to miss a period ESP because I track like crazy and always use protection!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.