Missed period

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello im writing this on behalf of my girlfriend. we are both 17 and have been sexually active for 2 months. we have had sex a total of 12 times each with a condom. The last time she had her period was on the 22nd November so its been nearly two months. Me and her are extremely worried and need advice. We did not once have sex without the use of condoms. Are the chances of pregnancy high? low? Any feedback would be really appreciated thanks.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi - Periods can be irregular for a lot of reasons, especially at the age of 17 when the body is still going through a lot of hormonal changes. Was her period regular before hand etc, has she lost weight, stressed etc? I would say your chances are fairly low of being pregnant, but to be safe, just go to the supermarket and get a general pregnancy test to just help with the anxiety.

• Posted

Yeah up to that point it had been regular this seems like a first for her. She does suffer from anxiety alot and has a lot of late nights as a result of the anxiety. Were going to take a simple test today. Thanks for the feedback were just really worried.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.