Molested as a kid

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been depressed for years. I haven't had a great childhood being raped when I was 3 and being abused. I see a psychologist and I'm on Prozac . But nothing's helping. I currently live with my step father and he does not understand me whatsoever. All I want to do is kilo myself . I can't function anymore and I don't know how to keep going. I'm so sad all the time and also angry. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to feel normal anymore . My birthday is coming up in a few days and I thought of killing myself then. I'm in so much pain .

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Angelina please dont do that,,things can and will get better, i know exactly what ur going through, having suffered gang rape myself,if u neeed someone to talk to u can message me if u want.do not let these monsters win, they've already taken ur childhood,dont let them take ur life too. Im no dr, but im sure prozac is very heavy,maybe. C ur dr abt different medication, n stay strong.ul get through this...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi angelina sorry my life has been nothing like that but hopfully i can encourage you a little, when i was at school i got battered up every day, work torn up.............and so on......:-) you probbably had it all as well i have had complex parcial epilepsy and autism since a baby, i have deslexia and dispraxia, carn't drive because of the epilepsy and have just had examinations to find that i have a hiatis hernia, stripped stomach lining and possible allergy to gluten

but you have to channel all that aside and ask yourself what you want to do in life, how much have i got that starving dieing millions havent, and take it one step at a time.

remember it dosent matter how big your step is you cant do two steps in one

all that matters is that you move towards your goal in life at whatever speed is comfortable to you.

think long hard and sensibly about what you would like to be as a person and take one step at a time to be that person

i can say from eperience you really wont get anywhere exept going down pyisically and mentally by getting depressed i know because i have been there i have had 4 close deaths mainly when i was younger but was seen and stopped in time.

and i know what your probably thinking, he is a man his problems are completely different he wouldent have a clue what i'm going through

but whatever the cause depression goes down the same route

so please consider before doing anyting hasty because my parents and family still dont understand me, but because from being small i could see i was different to everyone else i worked enomously hard, school didnt understand, family didnt understand, (i understood) and if you look there are others who do as well,

now i am starting my own bussiness its amazing. 

go look for your next step :-)

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up