Momments of panic and confusion

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,I m getting regular momments where I get confused,feel faint and start to panic,and my ears feel full of pressure  it happens more when i start to feel a bit hungry,I try to eat regularly,I ve been tested for diabetes,my doc thinks it's connected to menopause,she said it can feel like a form of hypoglycaemia.i just wondered if anyone else has felt like this,it really freaks me out,I feel like I have to snack on something every couple of hours.i havnt had a period for 3 months I always seem to feel worse when I have a big gap between periods.I hope everyone is doing ok 😊X

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I feel exactly the same I haven't had a proper period since september this morning my head feels heavy like im coming down with a cold and balance is not brill and have moments of feeling out of it thats the only way I can describe it take care xx

• Posted

Hi Donna,I'm sorry you re feeling the same,I hope it be long before we re over this.xxx
  • Posted

Sounds like your sugar level drops I used to get it a lot when peri I used to carry lucozade around with me for a quick fix my hubby is diabetic and the doctor said that's the quickest way to get glucose into your system xx
    • Posted

Thanks for tip Cazjaz I ll try lucazade fingers crossed it won't effect my acid reflux,at the momment I can only drink water and ginger ale,but I ll live life on the edge and try some lucazade lol.xxx
  • Posted

Sometimes i feel this and i am diabetic there are times i feel faint have fast heart rate and just sick to my stomach then my stupid nose bleeding from the left nostril i am tired of this
    • Posted

Aw Susan,I know how you feel,it's crazy,my poor doctor has been so patient,she's tested me for everything I have asked for.i m pleased we ve all got each over to talk it over with,at least we know we re not going mad.Take Care xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.