mood swings & depression for months now..what should i do ???

Posted , 2 users are following.

My boyfriend and I have been living together for about 10years now...we have  kids and future plans....he has been involved in negative activities and we surpass all the flaws.ever since the babies came we havent had time to really spend time only the 2 of us...and i was used to that.He stop showing the love and i was comfortable with that.also. we somehow ended up living as 'friend with benefits' in the same house and sex life was only when he felt the urge..I do not get the feeling and no longer enjoys it as when we first met....

I started exercising and getting back the good shape, thus the attention from others....its now that he shows the love and started giving the small attention and saying sweet words to me...But I no longer feel that way...I actually dont know if i still have love instore for him..Have i fallen out of love or is it just a phase ???....

we've occasionally had small arguement due to his attention giving and i just ept neglecting it and he sadly kept saying i dont love him anymore, or im just with him because of the kids or that i make him suffer...i constantly tells him i still love him and that we have plans together..that everyone has issues and we can surpass it ...but inside its all different feelings...its true that i will not allow my kids to have a life without their father and i cannot imagine a life without him in it,but am i hurting my own self in return ???will the love flow back again ?what to do to regain the happy times back ????

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it seems you have a lot going on at the moment.

can i suggest if you can get some one to look after the children for a weekend and the two of you go away some 

were not to exspensive and have a ggod old fashine talk over a beer or wine 

be honest with each other and truy to rember why you both feel in love bieng honest with yourselves and each other should always be first anly then can you both move on

best of luck

• Posted

dear Petram,

thank you for the useful advise... I will surely fix a weekend away just the 2 of us and see how things goes....

i think that we are too focus on the kids and everything around us...that we forgot about US !.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.