More weird and severe anxiety symptoms..?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just need some more advice and reassurance.

For the past two-or-so weeks I've been feeling so terrible and I'm sure it's probably my anxiety but ofcourse these symptoms make me think otherwise, as if it's something serious.

It started with just a tension headache, (which isn't helped by anything I've taken)

Now it's a constant dull, achy pain and pressure as if my head was being inflated. I feel so lightheaded and off-balance and for some reason my eyes have been so sensitive to light and I can hardly focus them on anything because the pressure is felt in my eyes too. I don't know what is going on, and no one (doctors included) will take me seriously. I just want to feel normal again. .

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

its terrible when docs dont take us seriously. do u have any sinus issues or allergies?

IF NOT its probably anxiety related.i have been lightheaded off and on with pressure top of head and headache for over a month. doc said anxiety, said he sees this all the time. hes a neurologist too.

have U had a complete checkup within past year? ITS just good to do symptoms or none.

for peace of mind, i insisted on an mri of the head , which was fine. you can do the same if u want.

❤❤❤

• Posted

Same here I have had horrible headaches . My doctor nor my neurologist would take me seriously. You could be having migraines ...and not knowing what is going on tends to escalates our anxiety. I know this because I've been having horrible headaches for 8 months with anxiety. My neurologist told me all of my symptoms are from migraines. I don't do well with medicine so I sought a different route for healing. Good news is I've been seeing a chiropractor weekly and it has help tremendously with my headaches! It doesn't fix you right away , but in due time you should feel better. You have to find one that has the knowledge and will listen. Feel better soon!

• Posted

I am also suffering from the same issue. My eyes starts aching when exposed to light. These can be the symptoms of anxiety and stress. I went for Eye checkup and my doctor told me that this pressure is due to anemia. As because of anemia your eye muscles gets weaken and you often feel strain.

Your case might be different from mine but i am just sharing my experience , may be this will help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.