More worries.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello ladies, does anyone feel like they've been through so much with all the awful symptoms that your heart will pack up ? I must admit lately with all the anxiety, severe fatigue, nasty aches and pains, palpitations, dizziness and so on and so on its like for goodness sake how much longer and can my heart keep taking all this stress. Anyone else feel like this or is it just me and anxiety getting the better of me ? Thanks everyone x

2 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lou!  YES, I am having the same issues after being perimenopausal for over a year, and in fact my diagnosis of being perimenopausal came about because of a doctor visit for help with a panic attack.  It sounds like we're all in the same club here for sure!  The insomnia is the worst for me, but I'm taking a small dose of melatonin nightly (3 mg) which is helping me sleep some and feel more rested.  The anxiety is the worst, but I do get out and walk each day, spend more time with family and activities, etc., to help keep my mind occupied, and it helps some.  It's great to have a place here where we can talk about this and help each other!  
    • Posted

Hi Elizabeth thanks for that. Your right the sleepless nights are awful but am gonna try to be more active and productive when I'm not working ! Ive started doing oil paintings ( by numbers ha ha ! ) but always too tired to focus, when I do manage it it does help to stop me think bad things. I guess it's learning to live and cope with it all. Yes it's wonderful to have lovely friends here to help us and each other when we need it . Take care x
    • Posted

You're welcome!  I have trouble with fatigue and focusing, too.  It is incredible how this can mess with us so much!  Enjoy your painting and do take it a step at a time.  Take care of yourself.  
  • Posted

Just wondering how everybody is doing now that it is a few years on. Suffering badly. Praying peri lifts soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.