Morning !!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Does anyone know why the mornings, are so awful for anxiety sufferers particularly as, we go on cit ?

I wake up nauseaus and tingling and feeling hungover. This has been after 15 weeks although I messed with dose by going from 30 to 40 to 30 so that maybe why I am struggling this far in.

I find it odd that I feel anxious even before I open my eyes or think. It seems to happen regardless of what time of the day you take it.

I find knowing the reason for things helps me.

So anyone know ?

Also should I be worried that I still feel crap 15 weeks in ?

0 likes, 31 replies

Report / Delete

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am five weeks and four days in. Had ond great week and since monday, i have felt more anxious then ever. Wake up, nauseated, gotta go to the bathroom. Mind starts racing and its really.uncomfortable. chest burns, stomach gurgles. Just had a piece of toast with my pill plus a zantac. People say this is normal, but its horrible to deal with.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I've been on 40mg or 20mg for 7 years varied between the two doses n 7 years on I still struggle with mornings but once av been up a couple of hours am OK mornings av always been a problem of feeling hungover and not rested hope it gets better 4 u but it never has for me.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Some people on these medications feel worse in the Morning while others feel the same before bed. That for me is why I take my medication before bed. Some mornings I can still feel a little rough until after breakfast and mid morning coffee break. 

Yesterday was a bad morning day as I had a flare up of Gout, that is linked to my Chronic Disability, I had used my medications for the condition and had not replaced them so I had to phone the Surgery and get the script made up, In the evening I popped down to the surgery and picked up my script and took the drug. thus my condition upset my day, until I had made that telephone call. What I am trying to explain, not very well is the day can be effected by an incdent in the morning or afternoon,or evening, that situation is not inclusive or exclusive to the day and we all need to accept that fact.

Your medications should now be working, you now need to make an informed choice, regards this medication, taking into consideration the way you are feeling and outside sources. Do you wish to change this drug or do you feel the feelings you suffer in the morning is worth while as far as this script is concerned. Ask yourself your preferred action taking into consideration if you change your Drug another one will be introduced and you will spend a unknown period getting used to you new pill, and withdraw from the one you are taking now. 

Talk to your GP if unsure, He will work with you to make you feel good in your own skin

B.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

When you messed with your dose wether up or done you need to start your side effect clock over then give it 4-6 weeks!!!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up