Morning blues

Posted , 8 users are following.

HI ladies,

the last 3 mornings im waking up burning up which last for quite some time,, clamy hands, dry mouth , and heart beating slightly fast but not as bad as weeks before.

i feel as i have the flu, anyone else get these symptons?

feel a little sick to my stomach too

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi llotenze, are you close to getting your period? I get flu ish symptoms when mine due (whether or not it actually comes) unless you have no fever along with vomiting, body aches and chills, etc...I would blame PMS. Take your temp and keep hydrated just in case!

• Posted

sorry, should have said "a fever"

• Posted

it sounds like me the week before my period and after my period. i feel that way even if i don't get a period. i call them phantom periods because i get all the same symptoms but no period.

• Posted

thanks ladies, havent had a period since 10/6 so it should be due but dont have any cramps just nauseau

• Posted

It has been over 10 months without having an actual period but I have noticed I still get PMS like symptoms each month that feel rather flu like. Have been drinking decaf. tea to help calm the nausea and resting as much as possible which seems to help. Also eating a lighter diet but I notice I still get sweet or salty cravings which are hard to ignore.

• Posted

Hi yes I get this alot it's awfull and so nearly sick with it. Really affects my sleep pattern. Don't know how to to stop it but I'm going doctors Wednesday about hrtpatches so hoping they help x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.