Mornings.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi can anyone relate to this. 

I'm constantly waking up with a fast beating pulse and tingling hands every morning which seems to get better throughout the day. 

Regards 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

happens to me every morning and has done ever since my first panic attack 21 years ago.i've tried allsorts to stop it,medication,herbal supplements,hypnotherapy,reikki,accupuncture,i've even bought an alpha stim now so i'm giving that a whirl....

i might get you down but just try to remember its harmless,get on with your life and do your best to forget about it,keep yourself busy when you get out of bed,this is the best advice i can offer.

• Posted

Oh yes definitely.  Mornings are awful.  I don't sleep very much anyway, and have the "jitters" every morning, headache, etc.  It does improve as the day goes on.  I convince myself that during the night my brain chemicals work toomuch, or something like that, and calm as the day goes on.
  • Posted

Have you ever measured your pulse do you know how fast it is ? I have that too mine is usually at 90-100 when I'm really anxious .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.