Mr Tin Man update!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello ladies

Just an update on my Mr Tin Man status, if you remember me writing about stiff painful joints (especially in mornings) well the magnesium has worked a treat, even night leg cramps are better, I thought I would post this as I noticed some ladies complaining of muscle and joint pain! X

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

thank you pinkcat im just about to buy some also I have heard tumeric with black pepper is very good for joint pain and has lots of other useful propeties to. My manager reccommended this as she suffers from painful joints and stomache problems if you look it up and the advantages you will be surprisedx
    • Posted

Dear Sue,

Yes i cook with tumeric and black pepper, plus i read somewhere to add olive oil to get it working, I didn't realise it helped joints, I just read how good in general it was for you, so thanks for that x

• Posted

Hi Pink that's really great news for you. Please can you p/m me and tell me which one it is you buy and where from - thanks x
  • Posted

I woke this morning to low back ache and painful knees going down the stairs. I will add the magnesium to the list of supplements to try! Thanks
  • Posted

What type of Magnesium are you taking? I've tried Mag Oxide and am now on Mag Malate and have yet to see much benefit in the 'Tin Man' dept! Joints are SO painful in the morning.

• Posted

That is great news. I have woke up this morning early hours with joint pain now in my elbow. I have a day off today from work and was heading out to holland and barrathe for some vitamins and advice, but cannot even drive at the moment. So tired. Please can you state the name of what you bought. Once again great news.
  • Posted

Hi pinkcatfairy. Thankyou for sharing that tip with us. I had a steroid injection in my hip in april for what they think is trochanteric hip bursitis which causes pain in my right calf/knee only during the night in bed!! It still hurts in my calf/knee at night but not as regular as before injection. it is like deep bone pain. i may try the magnesium, but dont want to take any more tablets as i'm on alot of meds at present. I heard there is a magnesium spray - does anyone know where you can get it from? (might be better for me to try a spray, as i have a colitis flare at present so dont want to take anymore tablets that may possibly interfer with colitis/meds) thankyou again. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.