Mrs the

Posted , 10 users are following.

does anyone else suffer with bladder pressure during perimenopause

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I sometimes feel bladder pressure. Feels like I have to pee all the time. It is mostly unpleasant when I sit down. I get it for a couple of days at a time - especially around expected ovulation.

• Posted

omg yes ive just started having this i was starting to think there was something wring with me until just reading this. this is a new symptom im now experincing .

• Posted

Hello

I used to but this is much better since taking bhrt. Bladder/uti issues are a common symptom of the menopause because the urethra thins. Xx

• Posted

Me too! It comes and goes throughout my cycle but yes, around ovulation and week leading to my period I feel like I have to pee all the time and it feels uncomfortable down around where I think my bladder sits.

• Posted

yes... The last time I even went to the doctor and got checked to see if I had a bladder infection or your TI and was told that I did not even though I had the excruciating pain and urgency to pee constantly...

• Posted

Certainly yes. Strangely it gets worse when I am walking. Or sometimes in bed I get sudden urge too. I recently I had a bad flu & coughing. First time ever I wet myself when I was coughing ! SAD

• Posted

yes....i feels like you have to pee even just for small amount and need to go even for just small amount. its crazy how this meno changes everything ...its a real struggle at times. CK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.