Mucus or sputum on outside of throat and osphegas

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have what I can only describe as a belt of thick web like strong mucus which doesn't go through my respiratory system at all.

It is as though it is attached via my skull or outside of my nose behind this area. It moves at times and goes down through my jaw and sits on outside of my chest

I believe having a abscess for 5 months it created some sort of channel goin into my body and what is left now is the outcome..

Thankfully abscess sorted 5 months ago and infection free since.

I've had the circuit of belt 5 months now and it's not reducing and if anything it's getting tougher.

Drs cannot see it as it's outside my respiratory system and I can't find much on internet how to overcome this problem so I'm hoping this forum may help.

I've tried all sorts coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and even baby shampoo.

My mouth has a pressure point of seemingly drawing stuff to this belt of mucus.

I had a CT scan which didn't show it and also a camera down sinuses and stomach. I knew before u had these nothing would show as it's outside this area.

I also have what feels like one large vein which pumps mucus thru it. It's as if it stretches from my feet to groin n thru chest n head areas. When I manipulate a it it goes very a hard like wire and a it won't break or a snap it's that strong.

Here's hoping and thanks for your time.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It's known as globus sensation, that's why it can't be seen - there's nothing there. It does feel like it I know, it's related to either anxiety or reflux, but more so anxiety

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I've heard about what u saying but I have tasted the phlegm at times when it rises (it fizzes which I think is anerobic). At back of throat there is sometimes a massive pressure pulling my ofsohagus into any directipn Above roof of my mouth goes weird, sometimes with a net there and others a thin ribbon.

Also feels like I have 2 tongues which is crazy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.