Multiple Mole Changes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I had a mole removed 2 years ago but was told no news is good news. So I never thought about it again.

Over the past year I have seen multiple moles change. They don't look like a cause for concern but I always here it is if they change that I should seek advice.

The most drastic change is a shadow that has grown around a small mole over the course of a year.

Is it possible to have a few mole changes happen at once?

And should I see a GP?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you are over 50 yes you should see a dermatologist every year because prevention is the best medicine ,if you catch something early it's easily cured .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.