Multiple symptoms.. anxiety ???help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone suffered multiple symptoms due to stress and anxiety?

Ive been pretty stressed past few months and 12 weeks ago started off as burning sensations in my body and tingling.. it feels like electric current through my body and twitches in my body all over !! I also get tingling in my head and face ad even feels like my mouth burning /tingling !! Ive been to drs and neurologists results are ok!

I cant put up with this any longer i just cant believe anxiety can do all this i never get a break 😢😢

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I would say it is normal to have multiple symptoms. And I have had some if your symptoms such as tingling, I would almost describe it as just a small part of your body goes asleep for just a little kinda. And twitching. The burning I haven't had, but I do get chest pains some. Now that is all fairly normal I would say. The reason why it is happening is because you get a boost of adrenaline and that makws you feel different, feel pains, muscle twitching because of the extra energy and the tingling for the same reason. So I would say that you shouldn't worry too much, do tell your doctor about these symptoms just in case though. Anxiety can be a real jerk alot. It makes no sense and just happens. You are not alone. You will be alright.

• Posted

What are you doing? Are you doing stuff to distract you from these symptoms. Because well I know that when I am having an anxiety attack or something if I don't do anything to try to get my mind off of it it will stay and feel like it is getting worse. And I have these attacks daily, I need to be doing stuff or my mind gets flooded with anxiety so I think I have and idea of what you are going through when I don't have stuff to distract me with or my usual stuff doesn't work I feel that way and almost shut down.

• Posted

I can distract myself during the day its night time all the sensations really start acting up its like i have no control of my body.. my nerves are haywire.. ive been to drs had mri etc its crazy
    • Posted

I know exactly what you mean. During the day it is ok, you laugh at funny stuff and smile at cute stuff but at night us when it all comes back there is nothing there to distract you when you are lying in bed quietly. What I do at night to distract me is listen to a podcast to have something on, a voice or something that I can anchor
    • Posted

Myself to and focus on. Haha accident hit reply. But anyway I find that helps alot.
    • Posted

Right now I feel the tingling. At night it can be so bad sometimes. My doctor prescribed Xanax. I take it at night when tingling is bad or during attacks.
    • Posted

That is good, if you need it and it helps. Just personally I like staying away from drugs if I don't absolutely need it. Try all other options before that because well I don't know. To me, not being mean at all to you but I find that drugs can just be a way to like I don't know hide from it, like I feel that the feelings are still there just hidden which I don't know that kinda scares me in a sense. It is the idea I like to know what my enemy is, and I feel I may worry about when it will wear off and they will just flood back in. You know? If it works very well for you go for it.

• Posted

I have the tingling also. Spent a lot of time and money on tests and different doctors for all to tell me they didn't know what was causing it. It was awful at first but I have grown use to it. It is really bad when I'm in the grips of a panic attack and I also notice it worse when it is summer. Hot weather makes the tingling worse!

• Posted

Does ur tingling never go away ? My symptoms are almost constant the past week my head face been tinglin so bad at night in bed.. legs twitch 24/7 i hope i can get out of this nightmare sad

• Posted

Yes this sounds like anxiety, sometimes I get the feeling of itchy skin a warm bath or shower may help, apply E45 or Aquatious Cream on the effected area then wash it off in the shower, that may cool your skin down. Both creams are found in chemists and the Aquatious cream comes in great big cylinders and is quiet resonably price

I use a honey shower jell and that seems to cool the skin down as well.

They also say the coconut shower/bath jell sees to cool and moisturise the skin, that could help.

I use above for Psoriasis and it does moisturise the skin so give it a try

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.