Multivitamins

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi,

Is anyone taking multivitamins with these tabs. The orlistat leaflet tells you to take them but up to yet I haven't. I dont seem to be having any effects from not taking them.

Is there anyone who can advise :?: smile

Li'l jan

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hiya Alicat here

I started taking multivits and they made me feel sick so i dont bother but its a preference thing so it wont hurt if ya do take them and wont hurt if ya dont

alicat

• Posted

Thank you alicat & welcome back smile
  • Posted

I don't take multi vitamins and i feel fine :D
  • Posted

Dont take them either
  • Posted

I take a whole range of things, Multivits, gingko (for circulation & memory), Omega 3 (for heart & joints), Evening Primrose (flushes) and Cranberry tabs (for waterworks). But I was taking all of those before going on tabs anyway :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Talking about cranberries.......Ive been buying them from the fruit stall.............adding some to my fruit and yogurt. What a difference it has made to my fluid retention. Don`t get puffy ankles no more.
  • Posted

I take a boots a-z multi vitamin, 23 vits in one tablet just before I go to bed. Said to the doc I was taking them and he said good idea.

Don't know specifically whether they make a difference or not though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.