muscle twitching

Posted , 7 users are following.

So I have come to bed not anxious listening to music lay down and bam muscle twitches like your eyes does but all over my legs lips butt bikini area everywhere ! And feels like a vibration of bubbles going up and down my legs again I'm really worried I know iv posted it before but this is so worrying it feels like for those who have had babies those flutters you get when baby moved but it's in my legs stomach the lot ! I can see my neck do it too ill get a shiver in my legs too when it happens all Google says is neurological like parkinson ect and I have a really sore left breast like when your breast fills with milk and get really sore but it's not really sore to touch I don't understand ! I don't understand what's happening and I'm petrified my body's going to go into a seizure or stop working

3 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steph,

Try try and not worry yourself so much because it could get worse.

I felt like I should reply to you beacuse muscle twighting is one of my main symptoms.

I have had them now for about

7 months.

And believe me I twight everywhere...

How long have you had them for??

Take care

Rich

• Posted

I had it in my arm in 2012 .

But it's been 2 months now started November in my neck then when I smiled my cheek did it then everywhere 😟

• Posted

I get this too... I get the twitching in my eyelids and my but cheeks and i get the fluttering in my head and my legs. I think of it as feeling like a butterfly under my skin and on days when it is at its worst it can happen for around 5 seconds every minute or so! I find it irritating, and the eye twitching,  but it happens more when i am very tired so i take it as a sign to try and catch up on a few days of really good sleep... Since having some therapy i have learnt to use these signs as a little warning to deal with my stress and tiredness before it progresses and worsens
    • Posted

Yeah I thought when it first happened it was because I was tiered and then it became more it started in my neck which I thought was my pulse then my cheek when I smiled now it's everywhere not one place on my body doesn't do it 😟 I have to press hard everywhere it does it my legs start more when I'm layer down or sat but it's really frustrating it happens throughout the day but you know what Google comes up with not one nice thing about it so I freak out so much
    • Posted

You will learn that google is not good for us types... I had to ban myself from looking anything up! 
    • Posted

I did so well I'm a serial googler like I spent all day on it for a month ! But I did not Google all day yesterday until that causes so much worry the only reason I do it cause I diagnosed my boyfriend off it with the bends even ambulance/doctors did not know he had it until I Google so I think that sticks in my head
    • Posted

Yes, it does have its uses, but it can go the other way and become part of the problem. Its a bit of an addiction like anything else... Trust your gut instinct if you can... Google can convince you that you have rigor mortis if you let it
    • Posted

I don't know what my gut instinct is anymore lol I have a gut instinct I'm dying I suppose
  • Posted

I get the same all over my body some days i get none at all and some days its bad. I worry its something neurological to x
    • Posted

It's horrible isn't it makes my mind/thoughts race I don't know what I can do to stop them and it's uncomfortable even though they don't hurt it really is annoying and scary x
  • Posted

Hi Stephx, muscles twitching is a normal thing for them to do, they are just nerve endings which cause any part of the body to twitch.

Its a million miles away from anything like Parknsons which is a loss of control not twitches.

If you were not anxioys and hyper sensitive to anything your body does you would just ignore it and accept it as a normal thing, specially if your tired.

N 

• Posted

I got left eye lid twitching a few months ago then twitching on my left nose where the eye glasses rest, then on my right cheek, sometimes in my arms, head, neck, leg, stomach etc,. random twitches at random parts of my body, It's stress induced by anxiety, it faded on its own without me noticing it, maybe because I ignore it more often or because I worry much more on other symptoms I have>
  • Posted

Hi Stephx

Just wondering if you have discovered what this is?

Ive similiar symtoms and Im getting no where with GP.

Thanks

• Posted

I am not a doctor but was having this issue. I kept looking up online what it could be and freaked myself out. My neurologist told me that it was benign vasiculitis (not sure I'm spelling this right) but basically, 70% OF PEOPLE have this. It's from stress. Have you been stressed out? People don't think to come back to these forums to let people know that everything was okay and it was a minor thing but after a month+ of panicking, I got put on some mild antidepressents to help me with my stress.I had an EKG and other nerve tests done including blood work. If all of those things are normal, then it's probably BV. I hope this comment helps someone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.