Must be doing something right

Posted , 8 users are following.

Just had my first weigh in at the Docs. I've only been on the blueys since last week so I know it was soon but I've lost 9lbs!!!!!!!!!

I was beginning to think they weren't working as I've not had any \"moments\" but obviously they are.

Just wanted to share as I've seen a few posts where people are worrying the pills aren't working cos they haven't had the Orange Oil.

Cheers

Sam

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Well done Sam... you well deserve a pat on the back .... 9lbs in 1 week.... crikey it's taken me 7 weeks to loose less than that!! Keep up the good work :lol: :lol:

BM x

• Posted

Well done Sam :wow: :wow:

They seem to be suiting you. :wink:

Jane

• Posted

congrats sam keep up the good workxx
  • Posted

Sam

[b:d8ca2e21e0]You're a STAR[/b:d8ca2e21e0]

You're obviously doing it right girl :!:

Keep up the good work.

\"SHRINKSVILLE train now leaving platform 1\"

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Whooooo! Top news

Keep it up

Laups

• Posted

Well done chick... smile
  • Posted

Well done Sam

You're going in the right direction!

Kirsty :lol:

• Posted

Thanks Guys.

I couldn't have done it without your help and advice

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.