Must be others out there like me ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Really find noises so irritating, like people breathing next to me , chewing loudly, labels on clothing touching my skin , it's such a big ordeal to look nice because I have to have loose clothes , if I get to the shops the second I get in I literally rip my clothes off loose tee shirt or nightie straight on , it says below anything you post is public, well I don't care because that's just part of my life, to be quite honest I need to tell somebody ...

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Do you have OCD?

Do you have a therapist or a counsenllor or someone who is trained to help?

• Posted

I have seen a shrink , but they even irritate me especially when after so many years of suffering sometimes they seem as if they could do with some help from us , I do find that's sometimes they don't seem to have the answers to the complexity of our minds x
  • Posted

Sensory processing disorder
    • Posted

I believe everyone with a panic disorder would be a candidate as having a form of spd to begin with. So you are not alone.
    • Posted

Thanks Lisa, I have looked at this went through the very long list , definitely looks like I have this x
  • Posted

Hi Mona

Have you seen doctor about the unpleasant triggers?

• Posted

Punk I have never thought of them as triggers, I have a long list of things that trigger my anxiety x
    • Posted

Mona have you consulted docor and have they categorized your uneasiness under any medical condition?
    • Posted

And yeah there are many others like us. Mind is such a complex machine that even doctors find it hard to fix it up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.