My anxiety side story before and after

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had anxiety 2 years ago, I had a bad experience not gonna explain what cause it because few people doesn't believe it happened. But after heading to bed I couldn't feel my body, my hands were numb and my heart started beating sooooo fast that I was shaking full body, I couldn't breath, I was like drowning, in that instant I thought I was gonna died. My brother called 911 and they told him that I gotta drink water to calm down and when the ambulance got home I vomit and felt better. Later that night I couldn't sleep I started having more and more panic attacks. And I was like this for 1 year. We move to a new town my parents wanted me to feel lot better but again anxiety hit me and this time I had insomnia, sweaty hands, shaking body, headaches, eating disorders, palpitations, breathing problems, fast heart beat, dizziness, fear of dying, vomiting, I also got to the point were I was losing my mind. One night my mom found me awake and puking she toke me to the hospital I talk to the doctors and I was diagnose with Anxiety. I when to therapy but never toke medications cause I didn't had medical or any insurance to pay for them, so I was always holding water bottles with me 24/7 water was the only thing I could do to feel better. No water I would totally panic, berly last year I had experience a little cause I got pregnant, during 9 months of pregnancy I didn't experience noo anxiety symptoms which I was soooo happy to be relief from it, but of course I only panic 3 times during my pregnancy. Now that my baby boy is 3 months old lately I started feeling dizziness, lightheaded, shaking or nervous, fear of dying, going crazy in my mind and insomnia also my brain wants to trigger a panic attack again but I get distracted fast that it goes away. I'm not sure if anxiety wants to come back or cause because my pregnancy hormones are changing I'm not sure but if I feel like this then I gotta see a doctor. I only came here to share my side of the story with anxiety. Please see a doctor and be strong. Don't forget that God loves you  and have a nice day or night lol smile

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

OOOOOPPPSSS SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS REPLYING BACK TO SOME GIRL WHO WAS LOOKING FOR ANSWERS ... I DONT KNOW HOW I MADE IT AS A NEW DISCUSSION, SORRY LOL 
  • Posted

However by mistake but your new discussion experience will certainly help us other people suffering from this anxiety. It actually can come ang go at various times. I was free of this anxiety problem for about an year or more but few months back it hit me again. I am recovering again now and experience like yours is quite helpful in understanding this situation.
    • Posted

Hi, yes i noticed that they come and go but im glad im fighting for it and my son also helps me get distracted a lot. im happy im not alone in this situation smile
    • Posted

Keep fighting and get over it soon because its nothing worth of our precious time of life to be wasted on ..... all the best
    • Posted

thank you for your support i didnt know people were actually gonna see my side story. 
  • Posted

The way to beat anxiety long term is to come to accept it for what it is, I do rely on the medications still as I'm going through a relapse but am going to try my best to just let it happen and fight through. 

When well I would enjoy doing certain things which at present fill me with dread but I'm just going to carry on and do them.

ive been through it before and recovered and intend to this time.

• Posted

yes, i mean it is scary the fact the anxiety attacks you physical and when you feel it your mind triggers something that it is not happening but yes it takes time to recovered from it if we choose to put an effort to it and having someone to support you when it is needed c:
  • Posted

OMG i have been through the same exact things
    • Posted

i also did some research and few people had the same experience as me or other ways but just keep calm, and drink water always that is what the ambulance guys told me lol but dont worry get some help, i fight the anxiety last year and this chinesse guy helped he was really good now that maybe my hormones from pregnancy is changing everything feels like coming back but i gotta fight for it again , dont forget to pray to the Lord so he can help you too c:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.