My Anxiety Story

Posted , 5 users are following.

My Panic attacks started  back in the 80s after i put some ear drops in my ears it was like my whole world ended i was so dizzy i went in to a sweat and seen black in front of me i was rushed to Hospital where they told me there was nothing wrong . than the attacks started more and more i was so scared i couldn't do any thing i felt weak and thought i would die i was 54 kilos i went to 40 kilos i couldn't eat i couldn't stand up as the room would spin. So i went to the dr and he gave me Inderal 10 mg once a day i started to get a bit better but still had bad anxiety. I then could at least sit on a chair, but i was still scared i could not be near my family or any one as i would go in to panic and i thought i can not go to the drs or hospital as i was to panic so i said to my self well i will either live or die. So the panic went on and on i just wanted to never wake up and than i started to listen to some tapes about panic attacks so i was doing self help by slowing down my breathing and stopping all bad thoughts by  thinking only good thoughts and it started to work after months  with alot of help from my family just being there for me. I still get panic and i can not go out any where and i get realy bad if any one came to my house i get very scared of people its hard as my daughter suffers as well and it makes me feel guilty but i can not change whats been happening so i hope this will kind of help other people because i really know what other people are going through.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

deborah

It is good you are using your self help techniques. I was suprised how you got caught up in the condition of Panic and Anxiety

Do you understand why this happened ? was someone putting the drops in your ears for you

BOB

• Posted

A friend put the ear drops in but the doctors said that my anxiety would have been caused by child hood trauma and they said this would of happened to me even if i hadn't of had the ear drops. Thanks for replying

• Posted

I am so sorry for your anxiety. Mine is related to health and a fear of getting cancer. I get paranoid and panic and feel sick. I have good and bad days. Hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

Thanks for replying and i hope you can get been soon also. Thankyou your reply has helped me alot to know that other people who are going through the same thing care.
  • Posted

I have had the same thing I went to the emergency room because I thought I was going to die soon I felt so weak even had vometing couldn't stand or do something lost I interest in everything I once use to enjoy.

Met my dr got 10 mg but still didn't feel batter ended up in emergency room again there they increased my dose from 10 to 20 and that helped me a little bit but from then when I got Moreno knowledge of this situation where I know it's not bad it just feel bad and form then I keep ignoring it it comes and goes every day bad days good days but I am so glad I am now in the situation I use to be anxiety attacks worse then ever crying scared of unknown

I hope you get on track taoon and kick this anxiety a side

• Posted

Track soon*

Lol typos are on the fleaks

And there is no moreno in the knowledge line Lol I am so bad at typing

So sorry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.