My boyfriend is having trouble...

Posted , 3 users are following.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and we love eachother very much, but since we first started having sex he's been having erectile issues from it not happening for a while to it going soft my way, now we are both young healthy and have decent sex drives so this is driving us insane, the doctors have said there's nothing wrong and this has never happened to him with any other girl though he assures me till he is blue in the face that he loves me and finds me attractive. We really are at a dead end with this and so here I am to see if anyone else has an answer for us. Any help would be much apreciated!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's likely stress. He's probably stressed out that he's failing, which is causing the problem to persist.

• Posted

ED can be very frustrating for both parties. I agree with Grimsby about stress. One other idea: Has he tried abstaining from masturbating?
    • Posted

Hi yes he doesn't masturbate anymore as he thought that could be the problem, I just don't know how to help him sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.