My brain

Posted , 4 users are following.

feels like its doing flip flops and spinning

ugh 😦

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pam, sorry to hear you're feeling unwell. I have had vertigo since 1997 worse since Peri and the weird stuff your brain feels is horrible and that's without the spinning.

Is this vertigo you're experiencing? is a recent thing or been going on for a while? Stemitil (not sure of spelling) sometimes helps with spinning and nausea but you need to see a dr for it. if it doesn't settle might be best to see a dr anyway. Hope you feel better soon

• Posted

Hi Pam,,, yep,, have it now my brain gets foggy and cant think straight,, sometimes also short term memory problems.. My eyesight going alittle makes it worse, don't know if you got your eyes checked, we don't have eyesight problems in our family so it crept up on me and i didnt realize, it made me more dizzy and everything was blurry then add the hormone problem... oh my gosh it gets scarry.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.