my cycle was never normal...

Posted , 1 user is following.

So since i started my period back when i was 11 my cycle was never normal but i also never kept up with it cause it wouldnt happen the same time every month and i remember it skipped one month when i was like 12 but never again until last year when i was 21. I took birth control the year before to regulate my periods but stopped taking them due to side effects (took them for about 8 months). My periods went back to being irregular but it was kinda normal for me only differing from one day to a week and moving from begining to the end of the month. Then they started to come late between 2-9days late. I took test after test for pregnacy and every single one has been negative thus far. Recently ive skipped a month and my periods have been getting shorter. My last period wasnt even a period to me i had a little discoloration (pinkish red) when wiping then i got a tissue worth of blood discharge then nothing, next day same thing and again nothing afterwards. I dont have insurance to go to the doctor but id like some insight if anyones is going threw the same thing.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.