My ex wants to sue me because I told his new gf he has herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Basically I got with a guy and found out 2 months in he gave me genital herpes type 2 

He denied it blind but I wasn't with anyone else for 2 years prior and o tested negative for everything then

Before I tested positive I saw medication in his room 

'Lidocaine' and 'acicilovir' both herpes medication 

When I found out he gave it me I googled the drugs and realised both were herpes medication 

He denied and said they were his dads for his dads nerve pain hahaha

Anyway I finally broke out of the relationship after months and months of wanting and trying to kill myself 

And I've got a new man who knows my status and loves me regardless 

My ex got a new gf and I asked if he told her because she deserves to know and he said he's not telling her anything because he 'doesn't have it' 

But I told her anyway because I will not watch another woman go down like I did

He's now saying he's going to get me done for slander for telling people he has herpes

Can he do this?

I'm not lying about it everything I said is legit 

He's making people suffer constantly and he's still trying to ruin my life

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I feel your anguish & frustration. I'm not an attorney but guess it will be a complicated & long legal battle eventhough you seem to have hard proofs. Better consult a good defense attorney. Wishing you the best outcome.  

• Posted

Hiring a lawyer is expensive and the process troublesome, so he's probably only bluffing. Lidocaine is not for herpes, by the way. It is a topical pain relief that can be used for anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.