My experience with the Prostatic

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello

I am 27 years old. I get diagnosed with prostatic since juli. My doc first just feel it and said it is inflomerad. He put me with doxycycline for 10 days then cipro for 60 days. And then now I am doxyciline again. He made all the test he can, he massage the prostata and take something and made test. All the test was negative. And I take as well voltarin 2 times in the day. In the last test he said that we finish with antibiotic. He feel it again and said much better. He said your prostata will still inflomerad for more 3 month. When I stop the antibiotic I began to feel little pain come and go in my urethra. And in the morning I feel my prostata is big so I should ejuclet so I feel better.

Is any one experience this before??

Is my doc right that I am healed but it take time??

Is this rest of symptom??

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi moudar, How did you get diagnosed at first? Did you have pain, or did you get a PSA test done. At your age, PCa is very unusual, so should have no worries there.

Geoff

• Posted

I have somuch pain in my urethra. So he make test and said you have nothing. After one month i visited another one. He said to me after he put his finger and feel the prostata that it is inflomerad. And start with antibutic and other things.
  • Posted

Hello Mouder.  I'm sorry that your having a problem at your age but I hear about it again and again.  I have a friend name chris that has prostatic.  He has had it from the time he was 17.  As long as he take his meds he is fine He does have flare ups once in a while.  He watches what he eats and drinks to.  But he just deals with the pain.  There is really no cure for it. Just have to deal and relax and have some fun and try not to worry about it..  He as told me that he does masterbates 2 or 3 times a week unless he has sex with is girlfriend.  It does relieve the pressure  Take it easy  Ken 

• Posted

Thank you i think i have same problem. But i masterbates every day or i feel my prostat is so big.
  • Posted

I was in the docor today and he said you healed but my syptom will finish after 2-3 month. And he said stop ejuclate for 3 weekes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.