My fight is over

Posted , 7 users are following.

Thank you everyone on here that has commented, private messaged, taken my number, helped me and been there for me.

I wish you and everyone on this forum well xxxx

My fight is over

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Dondons

Can you give me some advice on how you won you fightconfused

• Posted

Dondon what's going on?  Have you given up?  Please speak to someone before you do something silly.   You will feel better in time though it doesn't seem like it right now.  You owe it to those who love you especially your children and most of all yourself.   Don't give in - never give in love.   Bev xx
  • Posted

No dondons,  you have to keep on fighting.....for the people who love and need you. 

Talk to us some more please.

sending hugs, 

Patxxxx

• Posted

Listen babe when you rang me I realise I was being selfish asking you not to do a certain thing but here's why I asked number one I love you, you're my friend I hate at any point that you're in so much pain and despair. But remember that alot of people on here are here for you. You often tell me that you aren't strong but you are, I know that you can get through this, I'm looking into things for you, there's a song on 'dont you know things can change things could go your way if you hold on for one more day' I know you like yours songs. Hold your head high, you are a fantastic person always remember this. I've tried ringing twice just send me a text to let know you are ok, please. Love Soapface 😊
  • Posted

Hi,

I dont know you, but i'm here for you.

If you need any help and support, just reach out. Trust me, suicide is not an option.

• Posted

It would make my day if you just left a word to say that you are OK.

You are in my thoughts.

Pat xxxxx

• Posted

Thank you so much my friend, you just made me very happy.  Thank you.  I wish that I could do something to ease your pain, Dondons, my heartaches for you.  Let us all be here for you.

Take care, you are precious.

Pat xxxx

• Posted

Hi Dondons

Depression sucks

We are all here for youcool

• Posted

You are not alone you are among friends here

Stay Strong X

• Posted

I know you do love.  The only answer is to decide what you do want - either to finally end it,  or decide to try and enjoy it..   I faced this crisis point in my 20's - I hated life and me and everything.  I realised I had to make a decision only I could.  Either I just gave up and ended it,  or I was going to try and get to the bottom of it.  I chose the latter keeping the first option open just in case.   Once I had made my decision I directed all my energies towards discovering me and learning if not to be happy then to at least be able to cope and carry on with life. 

I went to group counselling and thought about what would make me happy ie making friends,  doing nice things in my social life etc.   Once I started being positive instead of negative a momentum started which kept on rolling and eventually I did manage to start enjoying life a bit.   

It's not been easy - nothing worthwhile ever is - but I am mainly glad I chose the positive over the negative.  Your choice Dondon.   

Always here for you my friend.  bev xx

• Posted

I know Bev, I have made my choice it's just being strong enough to go through with it xx

I hate to live but scared to die so guess time/fate will tell xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.