MY FIRST MONTHLT WEIGH IN TOMORROW...ARRRGGGHHH

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well hello girlies,

I haven't posted in over a week as iv been off work working exhaustively in my garden doing a patio.. yes I am a gardening freak.

Anyway Its good to catch up on the posts and gossip off all the old timers and newbies, i did have a chuckle at the vet incident weighing them selves on the animals scales. lol

So tomorrow is my first weigh in and I am crapping myself, literally. lol

?Yes I am also an obsessive weigher, morning and night although beforew i started the pills I was too scared too. crazy don't you think???

Well by my scales I have lost 13lbs but I am not gonna bank on the loss until the nurse tells me so tomorrow.

I have been trying my best to keep low fat, I cycle to work and walk in my lunch break and this week I have been lugging sand, bricks, soil for 6-8 hrs a day so hooefully it contributes to a good weigh in/loss.

I will keep you posted and letr you know if all the hard work pays off.

P.s I am gonna join the gang and ditch the scales too they making me caaaaarazy!!!!!!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Wow thats a huge loss!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for u 2moro! good luck and let us all know !!

x smile

• Posted

[quote:58f5631eb3=\"kaz,\"]Wow thats a huge loss!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for u 2moro! good luck and let us all know !!

x smile[/quote:58f5631eb3]

same from me too.

xx

• Posted

Well Done for tomorrow :D
  • Posted

Oh fingers crossed.... smile

Im back at drs today also.... :shock:

• Posted

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun :?: :D

Well done to you both in advance as I have confidence that you've both done well :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

[quote:2860d24e55=\"shoeandbaglady\"]Well hello girlies,

I haven't posted in over a week as iv been off work working exhaustively in my garden doing a patio.. yes I am a gardening freak.

Anyway Its good to catch up on the posts and gossip off all the old timers and newbies, i did have a chuckle at the vet incident weighing them selves on the animals scales. lol

So tomorrow is my first weigh in and I am crapping myself, literally. lol

?Yes I am also an obsessive weigher, morning and night although beforew i started the pills I was too scared too. crazy don't you think???

Well by my scales I have lost 13lbs but I am not gonna bank on the loss until the nurse tells me so tomorrow.

I have been trying my best to keep low fat, I cycle to work and walk in my lunch break and this week I have been lugging sand, bricks, soil for 6-8 hrs a day so hooefully it contributes to a good weigh in/loss.

I will keep you posted and letr you know if all the hard work pays off.

P.s I am gonna join the gang and ditch the scales too they making me caaaaarazy!!!!!![/quote:2860d24e55]

Hey there,

Crap day... lets just say thw scales have now gone in the bin!!!! the doctors scales showed I have lost 8lbs and not the bloody 13lbs that my stupis things told me.

So lesson learned there.. don't believe a word the homes scales say as it almost broke my heart when the nurse told me what i had lost.

Ditch those scales ditch those scales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although she did look at my excercise diary and said I would of most definately built alot of muscle and as it weighs more than fat I have done a good job.

As for the post about the pills being discontinued, I have found ou totday the is a mjaor manufacturer problem, after visiting 5 chemists and I still have been unable to obtain my little blue pals.

Oh bugger, im going on a search for them tomorrow after a few ohone calls :lol: !!!!!!!

• Posted

That's great losing 8 pounds :D:D

I was the one that left the post (discountinued) thankfully i got my 3 weeks supply so hopefully it will be fixed soon smile

Good luck with the pill search

• Posted

Hey S&BL

8lbs in a month [b:73a87744c5]WOW[/b:73a87744c5]Gr8 achievement :!:

Well Done U :D

That's alot better than I did honey, so you just keep ploddin on there! You're certainly doin somethin right :!:

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

thanks girlies,

I managed to get hold of a months supply of the tabs but it tooks me driving around to 7 chemists!!!!

what a nightmare- what I don't understand is if they know there is a problem why are the prescribing them????

anyway hope you all being good girls now, as Im offically on that train to shrinksville. CHOO CHOO!!!! :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.