My first Oil incident :[

Posted , 6 users are following.

Omg, it's not like I had a big bag of greasy crisps!!! All I've had this morning is a cup of coffee, one sugar, and a bowl of Chocolate porrige sad.

I read the all of the labels and it's 3.5g of fat per sachet!! Is it really that bad?

I can't believe it.

sad

tt4n

Rach :oops:

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Welcome to the club :oops:

Did you have a bit too much yesterday perhaps?

Everyone is different but you don't sound as if you over did it this morning.

Keep the faith and don't go too far!!!!!

• Posted

Doesn`t sound like alot at all Rach.

What did u have something with more fat yesterday? Maybe taken longer to come through ur system.

Ive never had the orange oil....but ive had somewhat looser stools the next day...(Ive got a cheek sitting here typing about poo`ing and eating sametime... :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Thanks for the replys. I really appreciate it smile

Well it may have been cheese or coleslaw(Creamy) :roll:

Anyway, I've decided that I'm going on a fat free diet.

Rabbit food all the way!!

Thanks again

Rach :lol:

• Posted

Don't go totally fat free - there'd be no point taking the pills then! They can only work if there's some fat present in your diet.
  • Posted

mmmmm cheese and coleslaw, that'd do it !!!
  • Posted

Yip.....thats the culprit... smile

Low fat is the way to go .....u do still need some fat....but ud be surprised at how much u can still have to eat.

• Posted

Defo the CHEESE (mega high in fat) & CREAMY COLESLAW :!:

But Squeak is right about not going totally fat free. There would be nothin for the tabs to work on and also, your body needs a certain amount of fat to function properly and you could end up makin yourself ill :!: :cry:

:idea: So just try to stick to low fat versions of what you like (I know they don't taste as nice but it's worth the sacrifice) OR if you really can't face low fat versions just cut down on the full fat amount and have a bit but keep within your 15g limit :!:

It's a hard job, but you're the only one who can do it! And we're all confident that you can :!:

Get on that train to Shrinksville :!: Choo Choo :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

PS. I found it really helpful keeping a food diary :!:

• Posted

OMG, coleslaw! I learnt about that too. I tried the reduced fat one too and couldn't eat it at all, so just made do with a bit of honey mustard dressing instead.

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.