My girlfriend and I stopped having sex

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok am 35 and been with my girlfriend for 11 years I was wondering why we stopped having sex she found my bathmate hydromax x40 and tells to get rid of it I been using the bath mate products since I before first met her she hates sex all of a sudden been like that for 4 years won't talk about tells me not to masterbate it not normal my penis is 11inches and says all woman hate big penis they smaller-scale ones baby penis type. Even when a sex scene comes on a TV shows she gets mad blocks her ears and walks aways until it over. Only thing I noticed was when we met we had sex 2 times day five days a week or every night before bed is this something wrong. She thinks we should be in a sex less relationship because most people she knows older relatives don't have sex or grew up not interested so she figures it normal. So to the point I can't masterbate I get yelled at and sex is a big no anything about about sex is not allowed my big penis is unacceptable behavior. I love her alot we hug kiss etc but nothing more she even wears two pairs of pants and her bra and two shirts tucked in her pants and also won't take a shower unless nobody home or she locks the door,or wears a bathing suit one piece with skirt as far as I know she does not have any medical issues nothing emotional or mental should I give up asking yes I have to ask for sex she hardly initiate sex or grabs at me it got to the point I was saying please when your not busy watching TV or playing on computer etc am very horny all week and feel like cheating which she said go for it you can't get a woman period it Is a mess in the sex department

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Good morning.  Is she the same age as you.  After 11 years maybe she is looking for more of a commitment and this is a way of getting you do to that.  Good luck  ken
    • Posted

Strange way of trying to get commitment. I know us women can be a little unorthodox in our methods, but I’d never dream of doing that.  This sort of behaviour for this long would likely make most guys leave.  
    • Posted

Cutting him off from sex isn't to get her a comitment. Its going to get her single.

Peter If she'll do this while they're not married what will she do when she gets a ring on her finger? )think about that for a moment I know what I would do, find another woman,  but its your life not mine

• Posted

sorry for the late reply no she 54 am 36 she basically said it not that am interested i just believe you need to sex to be in relationship sex is not all about relationships she told me many couples don't have sex .i should be asking for looking i should happy with out and and she not interested in another one else just doesn't want it or talk about it AND it disgusts her and i should except her decision

• Posted

ok am 36 she is 54 she basically got me by the balls she feels sex is not important and it should not be going on and a lot of couples are committed to no sex for there whole marriage or domestic partnership she said i am npt interested in sex with anyone she said i don't have problems i just changed i don't want it or need and you should not be asking or looking and if you can't commit to a no sex touching and feeling relaxed then i have issues she said most men my age are interested in sex they rather go with out it Normal form men to be asking for sex and most woman don't want it either i have to except her decision

• Posted

Good Evening all.

That does happy with older women. Some are just not interested in sex after a center age. You will just have to deal with what every she want. If you love you. They just be with her. But you both did to sit down and have a heart to heart.

Take care............................Ken

• Posted

If you’ve always had these products, how come she’s only recently found them? And I don’t see why it’s an issue.  masturbation  is normal.  Even for women.  

It is a very strange situation.  Is it possible she has emotional/ mental health issues going on and you’re not aware?  4 years is a long time to be sexless with a partner of 11 years. Especially if you were having sex so frequent before.    I hate to ask it. But is is possible that she is cheating on you?  

• Posted

as far as i know no she not she not interested kn sex and she not interested in it and am 36 and she is 54 and she not cheating she had a injury on inside thigh fell on chain link fence night time and was alone so she had to have surgery to fix it and since then it painful and takes years for the leg to be normal again it fully healed but still hurts a lot and she did not know i owed a bathmate we don't live together and i keep it hidden she gets mad that men don't except what god gave them and she said men don't need penis enlargement pumps pills that they should leave it alone woman don't want a big one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.