My girlfriend is having abnormal bleeding

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, we had protected sex last friday and three days have passed. She already had her period, around 2 weeks ago. When we were lunching, she went to the bathroom and when se returned she told me that her vagina was bleeding. Not dripping blood but when she wipes it, the blood comes out. I already bought a pregnancy test for her to use, since bleeding 2 or 3 days after having sex could be a indicator of pregnancy. But should I be worried, since we are always very careful with sexual protection? I thought it could be a little wound, but she says it doesn't hurt. Can anybody tell me what may be causing this problem?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Seeing so many of these messages, is a clear indicator that those posting these types of questions are kids and should not even be having sex... Lack of maturity and knowledge on grownup things is why you guys are not ready for sexual relations at this age.

The female body is wacky... It does what it wants and at a young age, the girls hormones arw unpredictable. If you guys use protection and are safe, stop worrying about it ans go get a pregnancy test at a drug store to put your mind at ease.

• Posted

I couldn't agree more with feelbroken. Please heed the advice that has been given, because it is the best you are likely to get.
    • Posted

And it is exactly because of being young and just have started our sexual lifes that we are insecure at the smallest thing. Precaution should not be looked down on. I could go on a whole argument over why you should be less condescending to those who know less than you, but I won't. Other than that, your advice really calmed me and I'm thankful for it. 
    • Posted

It is but one small pebble on the mountain of life.

Even those a great deal older and more experienced that you look back and with hindsight nervously laugh at those things that troubled them when they were younger.

Sadly life is no laughing matter, and I feel you were therefore correct in bringing your concerns to this forum.

I believe that by locking things away in that treasure chest that we call our minds we are doing ourselves no good at all.

So, well done for expressing your feelings and concerns the way in that you have.

PS. At 71 years of age, with a whole host of children and grandchildren I feel that I am well qualified to comment on this issue. 

• Posted

Not condescending and I apologize if it came off that way. I think as Archemedes stated, that you look back when you reach a certain age (I'm 33) & realize you truly were a child until 25, but playing grown up and can't believe how young kids are having sex today. I don't believe you're the age of 20s and believe you guys are likely teens and I will stand by the fact that anyone that age, has no business having sex.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.