My heart always feels strange when im anxious?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was doing good with controlling anxiety. But days where I get anxious, it's all based around my heart. I'm terrified of excersising because I feel like I'll die. I used to maybe feel my heart palpitations once or twice every 6 months. Since anxiety, I feel it daily.. Anybody else? I've had ekgs and blood work. Everything comes back fine. But my heart just always feels achey, sore, like it's fluttering even when i don't actually think it is.. Anybody else? How do you deal with it? I noticed the one day I didn't have any heart issues.. Until i thought about anxiety, then it started.. Irritating!

1 like, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi... I suffer chest pain as you are almost everyday even all my test is normal (ECG, stress test. CT scan etc) ... Anxiety change my life... Everyday is like my last day... But I'm still hoping one day I'm anxiety free and be normal again...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ok I was exactly the same Ive had depression for 16 years the anxiety only started in December, I went to a and e twice thinking I was having a heart attack.

Lots of test were done and everything was ok I wasnt until I came onto forums like this I realised it was anxiety.

I used to crawl into bed when an attacks started now I know there is nothing wrong with me and I have to keep telling myself there is nothing wrong with me I go for a brisk walk and it helps a lot.

The fight ir flight mechanism in your head is broken and you constantly think you are in danger.

You have to learn how to cope meds alone will not help anxiety

Stay Strongcool

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Delaina, You are not alone I am suffering from situation.... its our Brain and Anxicity trying to take control just stay strong and send the NO or X or STOP singal to brain i know its not easy besause i'm in same position trying hard.

Hope we all come out from this horriable felling. May God Bless Us All. 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up