My meatus looks abnormal and there is burning at the tip after urnination. Pics attached.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was suffering from red foreskin and burning after urination and was diagnosed for E.coli.

Consulted a urologist again and he suggested 5 shots of 500mg amikacin after reading my Urine culture report. 

For red foreskin he suggested to wash with the boric acid power in warm water.

But after washing it with boric power last night, i noticed my meatus this morning and it looks abnormal although i am not sure if it was like that before washing or not.

I have already took 2 doses of Amikacin. Please help me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mine has looked like this for months now. Went to an urgent care and they ran std tests and cam back negative. Suggested it needed to be washed better, but still no change. Let me know what helps you. 
    • Posted

sure Joel i will post here once it get it fine. Perhaps someone help us out here, that would be great.
  • Posted

Hi Lostknight did you ever get this resolved? it would be really nice if you could provide an update. Thank you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.