My meatus on my penis is infected? I think

Posted , 2 users are following.

A couple years I have had this swelling or rash on my meatus and it looks so nasty and I want to do something about it or get help. I am so scared can someone please help me out and tell me if they know what this is. I am not sexually active so it can not be an std.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well, it's hard to see looking at that picture, it is not a very clear picture. So you've never had sex or oral sex before? You're a virgin?
    • Posted

No never it is against my religion and I have to wait until marriage
    • Posted

I'm not sure hun, I can't see very well in that pic. It could be some fungal infection maybe, like jock itch? You gotta go to the docs.. Maybe block sebaceous glands? Is it itchy or hurt at all?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.