-pain in my lower back

-electric shock feeling in fingers

-lazy leg

-blurred vision sometimes

-left breast pain

-left shoulder pain

-hair loss(thank goodness I'm mixed so I can change my hair styles up )😉

-aching points on my legs and arms and if touched my skins bruises

--feeling like something is sitting over my left breast (a heaviness)

- doom and always thing the worst thing to happen to me( can't watch movies with blood scenes or hear about someone passed away, or pass churches

-can't find time to exercise bit want to

-don't want to go out and socialize

- no longer a nice person, I can't tolerate others and my temper is short

-in also abrupt with my kids and husband and annoyed when they ask me to do thing

--------------------------------------

I think that's it for now, feel free to add to my list

7 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Ditto to most of that ! It’s the fatigue dizziness that gets me ..... can’t make any plans I’m resigned to the bedroom all day today. When I do something normal like go out for an evening or clean the house I suffer the whole next day and am exhausted . It’s a nightmare !! The worst thing I’ve been through and I’ve been run over by a car ! At least I knew I was going to recover . 
    • Posted

Lori,

I know about cleaning the house, I get a the energy to clean then, I pay for next day😣the struggle is real girl???feeling the love

• Posted

Thanks Gilly ! It’s a complete horror story .. ready for bed at 6pm and excited to go to bed . I’m going to look into a bloody menopause clinic ... somewhere you can go where there drs and they can actually fix you ! My hormone dr said my estrogen cream  may be too high but it’s a whole friggin back and forth ... cant stand it ! 

• Edited

I swear men get help if they have a headache but women can't get any help, we to fight for peri menapause because I can't stand this thing, it's a monster 😣

• Posted

lol! I think I just wrote that!! Same here friend with all you listed and I'm in menopause !!!  Hugs!!!!!🙏🙏💕💕

• Posted

Thanks Pam,

My struggle lately is my breast pain and left arm, I cut out coffee and started taking evening Prim rose and trying to prayer more and keep calm thru , thx for the ❤ this group is great

• Posted

I’m so sorry gilly😢. I had almost everyone of your symptoms and it sucks!! I’m 50 and still going through some of them! The anxiety is the worst! I still can’t deal with hearing about someone dying from cancer or some horrible death. I feel you pain on that! I googled every symptom I had and about scared myself to death.  I’ll pray for you because I know first hand how you feel.😲

• Posted

Maureen

How could this happen to us now?

I have 4 kids and giving birth was not like this, I would get pregnant again just so avoid this pain

• Posted

Hi maureen.  I’m right there with you on the anxiety.  It’s like I avoid talking to my mom or I stop her when I know it’s coming bc it’s always about someone sick or dying.  Not that I don’t care, but I just can’t handle it mentally anymore.  And unfortunately I stopped going to my weekly bible study because of it.  I am 46.
  • Posted

Couldn't have said it ANY better! It's AWFUL!

Said if these are our golden years, screw it! I'd rather give birth every day. And the 1 time that happened, it took 27 hours! This is by far the most horrible experience ever! No matter how healthy I try to be, I feel like crap almost every day. I WILL say that the hot flashes aren't as bad today. Thank the Lord! Just trying to stay positive, and thanking God for the husband and family support that I have. I KNOW this could be worse, and many of you suffer worse than I am right now! Hugs...and happy thoughts!?

• Posted

I got run over 11 years ago and it’s on par with that ! At least I knew each day I’d have improvement . It’s the worst .... I hate it and NEVER knew shamedly it could be so bad . It’s a crime against us . My life is just cleaning up trying to a bit of exercise and sleep sleep sleep
  • Posted

How many times have you been arrested? Lol!!!

I have all these symptoms and even more dreadful ones.

XO

• Posted

None, spell check this time and not peri brain🤗🤗🤗,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.