My period is being weird and I'm getting worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

It started about 2 months ago when I took a weekend trip. My period was 5 days late but I was under a lot of stress and running on very little sleep. The last period I had came 4 days early compared to the one before, but I figured that was because it was getting back on track. This cycle, I'm now 4 days late and I'm not sure why.

I already took some pregnancy tests and that's not the cause. I have been rushing around lately to finish classes, but that hasn't been giving me a lot of stress.

For symptoms, I've had light cramping here and there over the past couple of days, but nothing screaming the start of a period. I've also been on edge and my patience is thin, but that's normal for me right before I get normal cramps.

Other than that there's not much going on, but I'm getting worried. Any help would be appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello I'm glad I came across your post. My period has been weird too lately. It started in May. It came on in May but I lost my job so I was really stressed about bills and all that so it skipped June and July. I started working in June and the first week of July I broke my ankle so I lost my job again. But my cycle came on in August, September, and October. But I was stressed in those months cuz I had surgery on my ankle and I wasn't getting enough income in to pay bills and I was close to losing my car. So it hasn't been on since October. I'm worried too but im trying not to stress out and praying it comes on this month.

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up