My progress

Posted , 8 users are following.

Iv'e been having some good luck as of lately. My Dr. put me on Doxycycline a while back ( about a month ) and the effects of the prostatitis Iv'e had for about seven years seems to be slowly going away. I am improving in my daily activites and am getting on finally with my life than I ever had before. I had a TURP seven years ago and while the retro ejaculation used to bother me quite a bit, it really doesn't bother me much anymore. I can still have great erections and the orgasms are fine. Besides it doesn't seem to bother the women that much anyhow. I still have a little dribbling after peeing, but my stream is strong and good. The Dr. seems to think I am completrly emptying my bladder. I will continue to see this Dr. and hope my progress will eventually reach 100%.  I have a strong faith in the LORD and know he is responsible for this.

Steve 

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I would like to think things are getting better for you. you are in our prayers.
  • Posted

I am by no means out of the woods yet. Still have infection deep down inside my prostate and am wondering if I should continue on the path I am presently on or should consider listening to friends advise that maybe a trip to China should be considered. I am much more comfortable than I have been, but still can feel a presence of this Prostatitiis deep down inside my Prostate. Should I just bide my time and continue with the antibiotic my Doctor is giving me or consider a decision my friend (who also has Prostatitis) is making on possibly going over to China (it seems a very scary decision) and recieving the 3-D treatment they say works so well.

Steve  

• Posted

A trip to China for prostate issues? If so what do you think they have to offer?
    • Posted

Sorry didn't finish reading you post. What is the 3D treatment you speak of?

• Posted

I have a friend that's thinking of going. You can google 3-D treatment for prostatitis. I just don't know if it's better to just stay home right now and continue the treatment I am getting right now (antibiotics) or gamble (such as my friend) and chance this. It's very expensive. Is this a gamble, do you think unclefester ? Would it be better to stay home or look into such drastic action?

Steve

• Posted

I think you should give antibiotics a chance.. Let it take its time.. Cause if according to u 3-D treatment is a gamble or risky than make it worth risky by doing all possible measures to get this disease wipe out from ur body.. U can take this 3-D treatment.. It can wait cox as a med student i know that drs offer such treatments as a final step.. Ask ur dr.. Consult him.. He will guide u better nd i think he will not suggest u to take this treatment if u r getting better with use of antibiotics.. Stay happy smile

• Posted

Thank you eman,  I appreciate your advice so much. Your right- I can always do this treatment as a last resort.

as always,

Steve 

• Posted

I'd wait and see how the antibiotics work for you. Traveling to China or any foriegn country for a medical procedure just rubs me the wrong way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.