My soup is really tasty....he he he

Posted , 2 users are following.

We have no money. So i made soup , thinking that it would be Bluh! Yuck, Its really nice.

2 chicken stock cubes

rice

barlet

tomTOE puree

4 cloves garlic

ginger

basil

boil, rice and barley first

Whoops I forgot the red onion....

I dunno, you lot must think shes lost it (Dont listen to her....she likes peanut butter and honey together on the same piece of toast

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

WHOOPS...I forgot to mention the thai spices and the sesame oil...cough cough...clear thraot yum yum (LOL)Joke!!!!!!
  • Posted

:shock: :D Well my mum and my sister thought it was GREAT!

MUM SAYS...TAKE THAT DELIA, AND NIGELA....STOP SUCKING YOUR FINGERS!!!!! :P :P :P

Is anyone goign to join ,e today.......where are you guys??????? :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: Okay, thats okay then ...honest///I dont mind....really Idont :lol: :lol: I dont mind at all :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Posted

:shock: Then mum says;, \"you must have an ulcer with all those spices you eat\"

Okay, ill not tell her about the other stuff!!!!

• Posted

:P :oops: He threww it donw the loo :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

I'm craving some Tomato soup at the moment 8)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.