My thoughts are killing me.

Posted , 5 users are following.

My thoughts are killing me that’s it. It’s bad

Anxiety and depression run my life

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Ok, welcome. I’m glad you came to us. We are here for you. 

I’m so sorry you are feeling bad.

Is there anything specific bothering you?

Depression and anxiety play with your mind due to a chemistry imbalance. So don’t let them overcome your thoughts.

Have you seen a dr yet? You may want to do this. The professionals know exactly how you are feeling by your symptoms. They can give you medication and monitor you until you feel better.

It may take a little while for the meds to work. If they don’t work you will need to contact the dr again and let them know so that they can either adjust or change them.

If you are feeling depressed and anxious and it has been a while like this please seek help now.

You don’t want to let this go on and on. It needs to be addressed and taken care of.

There is hope, professionals, counselors, and us. You can always come here to talk, vent, and ask questions.

• Posted

Me too. I want to die. I wrote my letter
    • Posted

My doctor says it's all in my head. Anti depressants are stupid. My thoughts are not real. My chronic pain is in My head and I need a diet change. Ok .....what more can I do... I have tried everything. I'm just done.

• Posted

Whoa wait a minute. First of all what letter?

Second of all you need a different dr.

And third, you need counciling.

You need professional help.

Please, if you must, go to a hospital. They will hook you up.

Please get professional help.

Throw out that letter. Read it first, then tear it up and put it in the trash, then call the hospital and tell them what is happening. Please?

• Posted

Excellent! Are you feeling any better? Are they helping you? Are they listening to you?
  • Posted

I spent most of my life dealing with depression. I have been taking antidepressants for years to fight against depression. But it didn't help me, rather it worsened my condition. At last, my friend took me to a neurofeedback training in Toronto ( https://www.neuropotentialclinics.com/neurofeedback/ ). I have attended the training. It was really quite simple and has proven effective for me. So I suggest you to undergo a neurofeedback training. It will surely help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.