My tummy is so ssssssore!

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Have I a child bug? Or is it more serious! Ut sore#

So not me, I need help! Hey, its passing!!!

Feel alone!!!!

Thisn is not right!

My nerves havr gone.Like someone posessed. I need the lou!!!!!

I am sore!

Take care!

Prob be in touch soon!

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Next
  • Posted

:? your not alone! i feel as though i am but come on lets talk. its not worth more pain, ive been there!. im here if u wanna chat to someone impartial? . :cry:
  • Posted

Hi Lucie, stomach pains are subsiding now!! I do not know what is wrong withme!! My anxious state does not go.....I am so sick of feeling like this!!!!!I have been told that it is a reaction to domestic abuse, blaaah blah , blah! But I think I am ill! i have not eaten a proper meal for nearly 6 mnths!!! I worry constantly....when I study I have to be perfect!!! I have no energy left to look after my children and be the perfect hostess, I have no energy to even eat, though I can drink, like a fish out of water!!!!

Most of all, I cant get rid of the images I see!! And they are from long ago, but since my partner gave up on patience, they are long lived!

I feel so un powerful, like a shrug or something!!!!I just feel waisted!!!

\\\\\\\\\\i cant look in the mirror!! I do not like what I see if I do. if I do, I am there for hours!!! If i do , Iwant to throw, if i cant Htrow up , I take laxatives!!! I know this is no good! My best friend had anorexia nervosa, but I cant escape these images. They disturb me. Now my partner fell out with me, it has brought it up again!!!! Iwas strangled, fell unconscious and attacked ;after 4 mnths of being stalked1 i KNOW iT WAS A very long time ago, but Irelied on my partner at that time. Now , I feel Icant trust ANYONE! No one can understand!!! I am sooo confused and lost, but yet; I so desperatley want to be happy for my children. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!! Does any of this , make any sense, to you?

• Posted

Hiya darling smile i feel as though i am reading a mirror image of me. I can also drink like a guppie and no energy for other things. You arnt expected to be wonder woman all the time. Are you and your partner still together now? Sorry to ask but wasnt too sure by what you said. As for your friend with anorexia i have been there and went down to four stone. i was hospitalised but came through to suffer with bullemia which i still do now. I use laxatives (thats ure stomach pain) same as you i havnt used for a few weeks but the thought is there :twisted: it is disturbing but id really like for us to keep in contact just think we can talk through so much, its would be nice to have a friend who knows what its like. Dont be disturbed you can trust me. x lucie x :D
  • Posted

Ive been through various councelling and that is textbook wise the best thing, but just to express yourself and get it out through talking can be first step, hey? gettin rid of that frustration crap . il never giveyou advice i havnt been told myself just want to be there we can support each other? what do you think? :wink: sad
  • Posted

Hi Lucie, I cannot really pin point what is bothering me!!

I am so tired of picking things up after my children...last week I gave up my little part time job. I lost it!!! Completely!!

Next week, my mum goes into hospital! She has had enough surgery to last her a lifetime!!!!

i feel alone, drinking like a fish out of water, and cannot eat!\I want me back!!!!

I have no concentration , I cant focus until I am secure in the knowledge , that my mum will be fine again,(I feel partially to blame, for her pain). Even , if she quits her fight, I just want to be there for her!!!

I feel, though, that meantime, i am hurting my children, as I need to be there for them; as much as I need them!!!

Then I feel drained! I feel my mother is controlling me, again!

My best friend is expecting her third child, and has been very sick!!! She has a dislocated pelvis and suffers from ME. (not me), yet! But feel suffocated, need to be there for my mum, but need to make friends for myself!So confused!!! Tired!!!Does any of this make any sense!

• Posted

:o complete sense babe you are just worrying about everyone else and their pain not your own. Do you ever get any you time? look we have both been through and are going through our own private battles. My mum is going into hosp tomorrow for anoher heart test she has a leaking valve. They say the main cause is stress much of which i feel very responsable for but then again my nan has severe alzeimers now i know i havnt cause that! it was something that was there and was goin to happen. We just have to try and be strong for others yet what about you? whos there for you? well i will be, i drink too much, dont eat hardly and need to be there for friends and family. Yourelf kinda gets swept away. You can be strog for your childeren and your mum just be there you dont have to be wonderwoman as i said just youre presence is enough . does any of that make sense to you?
  • Posted

Hi Lucie, thank you for talking. I do not even look thin!!! (Infact, I would say y=the opposite!)

When I looK in the mirror, I see what he saw, ,,and i find it disturbing....even though we are talking 10 AND A HALF YRS AGO, IT STILL HURTS!

My partner was quite viscious not soo long ago, and yes, we are still together. (but I think its brought issues up). The idea of splitting up with him...leads me on to think...that the lack of communication etc...will lead to something like this happening ; and makes me feel very sick!!!!I feel like a complete failure!!!I really do not want to speak to anyone who does not understand!!! Or who judges!!!!

!!!

• Posted

:D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :evil: smile :twisted: :roll: :oops: :shock: :? :evil: :lol: :twisted: sad :evil: smile :twisted: :x :evil: :wink: :cry: :oops: :twisted: :cry: 8) :twisted: :shock: :evil: :evil: :D :o sad smile :oops: :roll: :twisted: :cry: :oops: :x :evil: :x :? :shock: sad :twisted: :!: :idea: - is this how you feel!? because i certainly do and to be honest so do millions of people. Its only the brave and intelligent ones that talk about it. so snap! :wink:
  • Posted

I can assure you i am not judgeing you and if thats what you think im sorry you are very much mistaken. i thought id found someone i could talk to and share my experiences with? ive been through eating disorders depression suicidle intentions you name it ive been there and still am and am struggling but each day at a time. Ive also had abusive relationships, violence, bullying, youre too fat im ashamed to be with you coments and i am far from being 'thin' now, so many experiances and crap the page simply isnt long enough. so im trying to help a fellow sufferer and maybe future friend here so dont you dare accuse me of judgeing you. :cry:
  • Posted

Hi Lucie, thank you for chatting..I still feel lonesome, but glad you have been honest. There are probably many woman out there who do not admit their failings....would you agree? I just do not want it to go beyond me!!! I would not wish this on anyone else....but I get sooo pisssed off!!!....if my mother says to my children ...\"you cant eat that, you will get fat\", I will boil over!!!! yet....it was allright for us to sit at the dinner table, me and ny sister, and stare a yucky!!!steak and kidney pie in the face...and then get served it for breakfast!!!!!!anyway, going to hide now, night night, pls keep in touch, Katy x.
  • Posted

:D dont feel lonesome darlin i know where you are comin from. it old fashioned attitude mothers have, my gran repeatetly says to my lil sis who is normal weight if she goes for another biscuit she says oooooo 'a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips' now that makes my blood boil particularily as she cried when i got at my worst saying i would die if i didnt eat. yet now she keps telling me about new diets! SOMETMES WITH OLD PEEPS you cant win. Im goin to hide also now but not working for a bit now so feel free to chat again when you can katy il look forward to it x nite chick x 8) x
  • Posted

:? Hi Lucie,

I slept for 3 and a half hours last night....thats a record!!!

(Sorry, when I mentioned about being judged, I did not mean you....not at all.....I meant by others.).

How are you???

I thought it was a Saturday today. I nearly forgot to take my children to school!!! (What a complete tool!!!).

I think I feel better after talking to you.

Although worried about taking the 13th post!

Take care and pls keep in touch, Tiny Tears!

Wish your mum luck from me. My mum has a hospital consultation today too!

• Posted

sad :evil: :twisted: :P :lol: :o :roll: :cry: :D Hi Lucie, thought I would just take th 14th post!!!

No offence to you!!!!!, But I cant believe I liet my spew out on a public forum!!!!!Can you believe you have to?????!!!!!! I dont know what to do. Feeling depressed!!!!! Do you think , the fact that my partner tried to strangle me , a couple of weeks back, still is domestic abuse.....or is this my interpreation of events????!!!!Am I therefore the completely selfish messed up, evil twisted bi...h, that he says I am, am I????Where do I go from here??????I am so confused.!!!!

I dont want my children coming from a broken home!!!!!!!It makes things like what we have gone through, easier for the nasty evil twisted, scarybs, that live in this world!!!!

But what gets my back up,is that I went for help, before the real sh*t happened......if its going to happen, its going to happen!!!!!!!Thats how I have to look at the situation I am in now.....I suppose!!!!!!

I am so confused!!!! my tummy is sore agin, too much caffeine!!!!!Ugh!!!!!What gets to me, is if one of my good friends were to turn round and tell me how they are damaging their bodies, I would be really upset!!!!! (So, pls, hush , hush!!!!_ Thats why I cant understand me!!!!!! The more I cant understand it all!!!! The worse it all gets!!!!!Do you understand me.....or am I a complete looney......am I going to be like this for the rest of my short lived life? Does it come from having BDD,? I think I had this when I was a teenager...thats probably it, and all these events have just reinforced my self loathing!!!!! Pls, someone help....this cant continue!!!!!

• Posted

Hiya katy, i wouldnt worry or be the slightest bit bothered about it being on a public forum, anybody who read what weve said and dint get it to some extent shouldnt be on the site!. Im glad you got a bit of sleep . Bit worried that you say he tried to strangle you and i dont think thats domestic abuse IT IS domestic abuse. Have you told anybody else about this, cos its no good chucking anti depressants down you and trying to get better when your living in that sort of environment?. your childeren wont come from a broken home but they will end up being somewhat disturbed and upset and seeing whats going on between you and your partner, they may even grow up thinking the situation is normal, and you dont want them going through what you have as the get older and form their own relationships, do you. Your not a looney your being brave and admitting your problems babe. Have you told your GP all of this? :?: : :? xxx

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up