My vision is still blurry after 5 weeks of cataracts surgery what could be wrong ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been experiencing pain and heavyness in my eye ,i have been getting flashes of light at corner of my eye and blurry vision ever since i had cataract surgery about 5 weeks ago just what to know if this is normal to experience after cataracts surgery?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You've asked this question several times. Have you been to see your ophthalmologist yet? Your doctor is the only one who can give you answers to your questions. Please make an appointment and see him/her.

• Posted

Unfortunately this result is all too "normal" it's something they the doctors never seem yo mention but scroll through the postings on this site and you will see there's a whole lot of people experiencing the same or similar problems. Good luck

• Posted

Hi - as Komiko mentioned this is really something you should see your doctor about.  Anything we can see is purely speculation.  There are several reasons why but for a definitive answer please make an appointment with your opthamologist/surgeon.   You should have had an appointment 24 hours after surgery and again at 6 weeks as part of the normal checkup procedure following cataract surgery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.