Myopia

Posted , 3 users are following.

My eyes were minus 12 and minus eleven, I couldn't get up in morning without reaching for glasses and if for some reason I lost glasses, would have to find a spare pair to hunt for my glasses.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My goodness you sound like me. I'm always loosing mu glasses. Sitting on them finding them in the garden when not looking. I finally decided to wear them around my neck with a fancy chain. It really helps. At night I bought a Giraffe wooden holder for glasses. There are many available to hold glasses so it doesn't turn into the Easter hunt for glasses. Very first rating. 

• Posted

No longer do I have to look for my glasses, both eyes are 20/20 after cataract surgery. I can even read fine print, but I paid for special lenses INSTEAD OF THE ONE MEDICARE PAYS FOR
    • Posted

Oh wow that great. So happy for you.😀

Freedom . I wish my cataract surgery turned out that well. 

What at type of lenses did you use? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.