mystery

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am experiencing a feeling of heaviness in my legs and abdomen. It feels like a weight is inside my body pulling down on my entire frame so when I am walking i can feel gravity pulling my whole body down. these symptoms began after Cat scan was done to find out why I was having a sharp pain in my lower right side. Well a few days after the scan which no contrast dye was used I began feeling these symptoms and now I constantly feel heaviness in my arms my legs and abdomen. The abdomen is worse its swollen and hard on the surface it feels like being 9 months pregnant but instead of a baby its my own body hurting me so I have had another scan and they said they only found swollen lymph glands but no fluid was found.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.